WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Alcohol Alcohol Alcohol !!!

Happy Holiday !!!
This is what I get with my best Friend
DOTA + DISCO + RAYA CELEBRATION


Haha Disco + Heineken
Selamat Hari Raya !!!


1 Tin = RM4
Pain in heart & Liver


Children please dun try it !!!
Even it is the official sponsor for UEFA

This is why... I do not dare to comment
The negative effect.



DOTa with Heineken
First Blood !!!


Very Happy. Smile ~~


Already scold bad words
~!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&~


Wow !!! 1 Go.
See what happen next >>>


OMG - This is the climax
Please Do Not Try This In Public !!!


Only 5% Alcohol
Enough to kill a decent man

Remember The Lesson !!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaa.. wtf.. few tins already KONG?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no me, my fren. Happy + Excited.

    Arak naik kepala haha. Scary~~

    ReplyDelete