WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Secret Recipe - Bad Bad Bad !!!

Today I went to Secret Recipe

- The Spring Kuching -

To get a special treat for myself
Of course Holiday. Haha
Hari Raya Treat = Sucks, This is Why...


Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chicken meat with stuff turkey ham & cheese
RM16 ++

While I'm enjoying my nice dinner.
This is the ugly thing that I found
Spoil my whole day mood
Celaka !!!



Raw Chicken Meat !!!
WTH, How to eat ??? Wasted 40%


Close Shot from my T-20
OMG - I almost vomit. F**K !!!

Please Be Careful. You might be the victim.
Spread the news so that I'm last one ^^

2 comments:

  1. How to make a complaint? You teach me I will make complaint on behave you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you can go to this link, try complaint la & see what happen haha

    http://www.secretrecipe.com.my/secretrecipe/catalog/content/63/index.html

    ReplyDelete