WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Disco Disco Disco !!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

I'm happy that all people go back.
I can now 24 hour disco
I bought a new sound card - External one
My laptop's sound card had been burnt
Thus, no disco for almost 6 months
But Now I'm Back
Haha Haha Haha



This sound card is good but also depends on your speaker.
My Edifier MP300 + Creative Sound Blaster
= Boom Boom Boom

This Sound Card is bought from
PC Image, Wisma Saberkas
Kuching Sarawak

Only RM75.00

No comments:

Post a Comment