WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

REWARD for my HARDSHIP !!!


Hard work had ended - I'm very happy today

Project Z - A great success !!!

Thus, I reward myself with something special


KFC = Special ???
(@>@)


Dinner Plate
with 25% discount - RM7.80


That idiot give me a wing - CURSE HIM !!!

After eat = Sleep Kaw Kaw !!!

(KIASU !!! , your chance had come again)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. Feel Cheated...

    That why la.. Don't DEMAND too much.. Over the LImit means RUGI only..

    ANYWAYS, RM7.80 still CHEAP compare to RM 10 for DINNER PLATE.

    2 people was CHEATED By KFC Cashier in Kota Samarahan, one was SAM, another was ALLEN. Kesian..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fk that la, that celaka cb only. Not committed to work

    Mengorat perempuan saja. Celaka.

    ReplyDelete