WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Finally I settle my RM0.80 fine. (=.=)


Do you guys know what's that above?
This is the bloody fine receipt from CAIS !!!

This is the story of my Cais experience where I was fined RM0.80 due to late return. This happens almost 2 months ago at August and today only I manage to settle it.

Why is this happening? Am I broke? Gosh (=.=)

The truth is, according to my friend, if we own something to UNIMAS, especially $$$, we could be barred from taking final exam.

No final = 'F' no matter how high your carry marks is.

Thus, will the value of Final Exam to me is worth only 80 cents? Think yourself?

This is what happen, during the mid-term break at August, I went back to KL for holiday. I borrowed 2 books in the same time and due in the middle of my holiday. Luckily I found out about book renew via net. But, only limited to UNIMAS internal connection - intranet. Great, thus I got overdue and fined RM0.80.

Along the time I have tried several times to pay but seems fail - due to reasons
  1. No people at counter - Puasa = semua hilang
  2. Assignments stacking - no time to go CAIS
  3. The person in-charge not in - I cannot take ur money cause I cannot issue receipt
  4. System down - Cannot pay as the system will not be updated
  5. Raya break - Accountant holiday (cannot process your fine)
  6. etc. (forgot already @.@)
Thus, the conclusion is, I settle my fine, I should be fine.

Morale: Do not ever overdue you books that you borrowed - CAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment