WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Monday, August 24, 2009

Traffic Compound di Unimas: Part 1


Wow, Good start for the day

A compound from Unimas to me in the early morning. I totally did not understand why? I'm a good citizen which always obey the rules. Is it because of the fasting month and the traffic officers in Unimas had nothing to do? Haha, I will find out.

MORE

Haiz...

The funny part is, when I bring the compound to the safety department (unit keselamatan) in floor 3 Chancellery, a officer told me that the officer in charge of issuing a bill to be paid is not around and I need to come again next week to collect it.

Wow. Is it hard to issue a bill??

Haha, I guess the fasting month is making these people getting more and more lazy. Don't you agree?

The story does not end. I will come out with updates of the issue.

To be continued
...

No comments:

Post a Comment