WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Holiday Finish - Back to Business Again

Haha, as expected, one week holiday had gone but I still struggling with my assignments. I would be very busy this week onwards with outnumber of assignments.

TMT 1013:
  • Due Date 27 August 2009 (translation shit, bloody proposal)
  • Study for mid-term 3rd September (HTML, CSS, Basic Web Design)
  • Presentation 3rd September
International Marketing
  • International Business Plan - Struggling
Strategic Marketing
  • Case Study - Pending
  • Own-Evaluation - Pending
  • Group Project - Pending
Research Marketing
  • SPSS (Tamil) - Struggling
Internet Marketing
  • Group Project - Pending
Final Year Project
  • Chapter 1 - Struggling
  • Chapter 2 - Pending
  • Chapter 3 - Pending
Wa... Going Crazy... Arrrr...
I really miss my holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment