WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sam in Sarikei Special Edition: Finale

Hi. Tired and bored of me. Stay with me. My last posting about Sarikei.
Hehe, my last dinner (Adopted from My LAST SUPPER) in Sarikei


The entrance to the restaurant. Huhu !!!

Tonight, we ate a seven course meal.

Starting with a mix stir fry vegetable (^.^)

Lol, it almost got finish before I get to snapshot it.

Dish 2: Sweet Sour Pork

Hehe, this is heaven...

Dish 3: Sea Cucumber with mushrooms and other stuffs

You can find pork in here also.

Dish 4: Butter Deep Fry Prawn

My favorite ebi. Yummy!!!

Dish 5: Seafood Soup

Hmmm... I still prefer Shark Fin Soup. Haha

Dish 6: Steamed Cord Fish
Note: No snapshot because I'm allergy to fish. Yucks!

Final Dish: Steam Chicken with Chinese Herbs and Wine

Chicken Breast is THE BEST !!!

Not to forget 100+ as my drink and mixed fruits that I cannot manage to try because of these 'monsters'.



Haha, they are so cute

( ^^)(^^)(^^ )
..()().()().()()..


Haha. Goodbye Monsters, Sarikei & Pork

My Graditude to zarakisam.blogspot.com.

No comments: