WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bleach Pool

According to the Pool that is post 2 weeks ago.

Bleach is for Kids

Out of 17 respondents,
  • 0% Strongly Agree
  • 5% Agree
  • 23% No Comment
  • 5% Disagree
  • 52% Strongly Disagree
  • 11% What is Bleach?
This pool is considered incomplete as the respondent is too little to represent the whole community here. Thus, here's another pool which this time I would put a longer time for voting.

PLEASE VOTE !!!

I also had place a chatbox based on demand, you can use it to communicate with me. Send you regards, comments and more about me and my blog.

Thanks for your support ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment