WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Feel Cheated !!!

PICTURES SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS


According to the notice, there would be
few cafe operating today 23/9/2009


Cempaka Collage
Nemesis


Tower Cafe
Bumi Ideal


Tower Cafe
Shahpura


Tower Cafe
M. S Food & Service


Lake View Cafe
Kumpulan Mahsuri

Others:
Bunga Raya - Tahiron Enterprise
Alamanda - GCORP Engineering
Taz - Premier Catering

(I do believe that they were close as well, Please correct me if I'm wrong)

Medan Selera Keranji, Kenanga & Seroja
is at old campus
No Value !!!


Thus, in the end I would need to drive out
which cost me petrol & time

Can Unimas expain it? Forget it, No Value !!!
From day 1 Unimas is hopeless

In the end I few cheated. Those who feel the same,
please do help in spreading the negative
word of mouth against Unimas

USE THE POWER OF INTERNET !!!

2 comments:

  1. I am one of the cheated person, but no harm for me since I have my friends who will drive me for either Lunch or Dinner. haha

    B4 I forget, I still hutang you RM3, please remind me tomorrow, and do call me at least 20 to 30 minutes earlier since I am known as Kaki Tidur,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apa no harm? Shot MPP and Unimas Kaw Kaw La. This is the time u use ur facebook. Haha

    ReplyDelete