WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Monday, September 28, 2009

Blogging is getting more & more interesting


Yesterday, Zarakisam.blogspot broke its record for having most comment in one post.
Details The posting hit the record of 7 comment & of course what is the big deal with 7 comments rite?


The big deal is, I was able to attract attention for visitors to my blog. My blog will hit 1K visitor later on. Thus the question is, what is the element of attractiveness that could be used to attract visitors. I have tried many and most of the time failed to do so but yesterday I found it. The death pulse of a person. Hit it and it sure kills the target - people will come (terasa) ^^

KIASU ???

Damn correct, but for those who feel unhappy or feel challenged, please do so. I would be happy as my random posting gained attention. Haha. By the way, I did not go through every blog to search see their number of posting. I'm damn busy with my work back then. Thus, I would like to thank my informer - I have no idea what to blog, damn tense and pressure with project Z and suddenly I found

"KIASU"

A great day to start with, today you will see a new Zarakisam were every posting will sure offended somebody. The main point is to attract visitors. To be honest, I'm doing a research in this area which I found it very interesting. Thus, the coming up posting would be very interesting and with great implication behind it. I promise. Stay tune for more Zarakisam

KIASU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment