WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Best 'Char Kueh' in Kuching ???

According to my friend again, 
The best 'Char Kueh' in Kuching
Is at Desa Ilmu. Kota Samarahan


Is Just a Small Stall
The Great Chef is a Grandma



Char Kueh = Fried Carrot Cake
Three price selection: RM3, RM4 & RM5



The End Product
Price = RM3

To give face to my friend I would rate this food 3 star. The ingredient is just carrot cake, oil, egg and preserved vegetable 'Tung Choi'. To me personally. this is just so.. so.. Nothing special about it. If compare to Fried Carrot Cake in KL - this is rubbish. Finally the price is damn expensive. RM3 so damn little. Thus is my first and last. In KL, RM3.80 you can get 2 to 3 times the quantity as above and of course here is Kuching. Zzz.

HABUK PUN TAK ADA

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the grandma is not in the mood to cook that day. so the taste is so so compare to others day that I try. so so ... ahaahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahs, maybe maybe.
    But Kuching Char Kueh = nothing special, from start to the end

    ReplyDelete