WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sam in Sarikei Special Edition: Part 2

Yo, I'm back again bringing you from Sarikei again.



Every time you meet Sam, is all about food. Yummy !!!



What you saw above is one of my favorites. I have it for my breakfast. It's called 'Kom Pian' What the heck name like shit but taste bloody good. Its like 'Ham Jin Peng' in Cantonese but with pork mince inside it. Sorry to those HALAL freaks. And the best part it, eat it with a glass of hot Milo. Heaven in Earth. This food is best serve fresh and you need to get up damn early for it. The culture here wakes up early and sleep damn early too. It's like a saying:


Sleep early, Wake up early, body will become healthy.

Next for lunch, I will bring you out of Sarikei. 10KM from the Sarikei City there is a small town named Jakar.



Cool landmark man. Its the black pepper plant on a statue. In the first sight I thought is a statue of penis.

Jakar = Zakar.


Sorry, no offense here. By this is not the story. This is the real deal:


FRESH WATER PRAWN NOODLE


FISH NOODLE

Ne. This is their specialty in this stall. I purposely did not post the shop's name and address because they do not pay me for advertisement. The taste is 5 star. (Die Die Must Try) Price is only 3 star. (Cheap)



It's easy to find as it is popular here, this shop even went in the newspaper. I strongly recommend you guys to try a bowl of Prawn Noodle with a cup of 'Iced Lemon'

Not enough with seafood and noodles? How about this?


Wild Boar Meat (Daging Babi Hutan)

Haha, for pork lovers this would be your best BABI you have in your life.
I even eat before I snapshot it.


Writing this makes me hungry again. Hehe, eat first blog later. See ya.

To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment