WARNING !!!

Please do no scroll down if you are not an opened-minded person.
Please note that every content in this blog is for the sake of enjoyment.
If you feel annoyed just get the F**K off. I won't care much.
- Thank you for your cooperation -

EXIT NOW !!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOOD

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sam in Sarikei Special Edition: Part 1

Hi everyone.

This is Sam bringing you live from Sarikei - The Land of Pineapples

Today is my first day at Sarikei.


Nothing much happens as today is just a normal day. Resting all the time after a tiring 6 hours bus journey from Kuching. The weather here is not much different. HOT LIKE HELL !!!

The good things is I get to relax my mind and sleep at a better bed than I have in UNIMAS. This is what people call HEAVEN.



Food?

Very good but nothing special except this:



This is what they called longevity noodle (sou mee). It is a type of noodle taken during birthday. The different between what I use to have in KL is this noodle is like 'bihun' but slightly different in terms of texture and taste. Cannot describe it, you just need to try it yourself.

This noodle is cook with chicken marinated with Chinese rice wine. The color red is because they use red Chinese wine. The taste is different as you would not taste wine but sweet. The fragrant is very nice as wine smells good. Hehe.

Overall I rate it 4 star over 5. You guys should try it. It might taste weird at first place but I'm sure you will love it.

-Learn a 'Foochow' phrase a day -

Ho Riak~~

Means Yummy!!! (Tasty)

That's all from me today. See you guys tomorrow.

To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment